We finished Week 1.
This week I will have another general post. Next week I hope to explore some passages, people and scriptures from my reading.
For today, I want to remind everyone that this is a time to read, not study. But if you are anything like me you see passages you would love to explore further.
- Keep a notebook on hand. Now, I’m adding this tip but don’t get carried away. It is great however, to identify a passage—character, story, etc.—you would like to study further after completing the reading.
- Keep a highlighter nearby. If you are okay with marking in your bible or if you are reading electronically, mark the passage. This will allow you to keep moving and later you can go back and find your markings.
- Keep an open mind. Let today be today. Let tomorrow’s reading be tomorrow’s reading. My first time reading I did a little of this and a little of that. Some days I marked in my bible, other’s I added notes to my journal.
Remember for the next 83 days we are committed to read. Reading is all that is required. However, I hope these fews tips will help those of you who would like to note a passage or two along the way.
Books We’ll Encounter This Week
Our Reading This Week
Leviticus 1:1 – Deuteronomy 23:11
- Bible in 90 Days (Website)
- 2 Questions to Stay the Course (Post)
- You Are Here: Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy (Post)
Are you reading along with us? If so, comment below and tell me about the most memorable moment was this week?