I’m tardy. We had a busy weekend. As the kids get older it seems our “free moments” over the weekend cease to exist.
On every Sunday, I will share a quick summary of my progress toward accomplishing a life transformation in 2013. My original goal list is HERE. Now it’s time for my update.
Here’s my list of goals (in no particular order) and the summary of the progress I made:
1. I am going to host my first retreat in 2013. My schedule did not allow for seeing the ranch this week. But I have a few possible dates nailed down.
2. I am going to finish writing a book in 2013. I did nothing on this goal…again. I know…I know…
3. I am going to outline the entire bible. I will not begin this until I finish reading the bible in April.
4. I am going to train for a 2014 marathon. I worked out five times this week. Yeah!!! Bootcamp starts Thursday.
5. I am going to finish reading 12 non-fiction books this year.
Book #3: Hour That Changes the World, The: A Practical Plan for Personal Prayer by Dick Eastman (currently reading)
6. I am going to knit a folk shawl. I am working on the knit project from the last advanced class (i.e., I’m practicing).
7. I am going to have monthly one-on-one dates with my husband, son, daughter and best friend. My daughter and I (and my husband and son) had great one-on-one’s over dinner. The kids are loving this. I always thought us spending most of our day together was enough. I’m finding these one-on-one times are providing free time to merely talk, laugh, and enjoy each others company.
8. I am going to actively mentor one woman. I went to an orientation. I am praying over whether to submit my name as a mentor for a few reasons, one being my schedule.
[fancy_header3 variation=”silver” textColor=”#000000″]Question[/fancy_header3]
What do you plan to do THIS WEEK to make your dream a reality?
[fancy_header3 variation=”silver” textColor=”#000000″] [/fancy_header3]
Dreams Goals New Beginning One Word 2013 Purpose Sunday Summary 2013 Transform Transformation