I recently shared in my newsletter my desired to share more about what I do in hopes of encouraging each of you to pursue your vision…your purpose.
Today I want to give you a sneak peek. This is my 17 Before 2017 list. I actually started on my tasks last month. The point is to create a list of tasks you’d like to accomplish before the year expires.
I selected personal and business tasks. Some will be accomplished quickly, some have been completed (YAY!) and others will take through December to complete.
Each are important to me and many are the foundation needed to start 2017 right.
This list is in no particular order.
- Write daily.
- Get in more quiet time. From November through March are extremely busy for my family.
- Schedule and plan 1-on-1 outings with my kids. 🙂 …I have three of them.
- Rest on Sundays. Self-employment means working on something almost daily.
- Create the newsletter I really want (i.e., new format for The Influencers Newsletter).
- Run 60 minutes non-stop comfortably. I’m a running who has lost my uhmph! I want to get my mojo back. LOL…
- Family getaway.
- Create my “To-Be-Read” Booklist. I have a zillion books I haven’t read. I want to create a list and clear a shelf. I plan to tackle it during 2017.
- Complete my diamond quilt top.
- Order my 2017 planners. (DONE)
- Redesign publishing website.
- Get my email list to at least 1000 subscribers. (DONE)
- Knit a sweater.
- Redesign book covers.
- Write short story for February 2017 anthology. (DONE)
- Create a list of 25 events, libraries, craft fairs, conferences, etc. to share my books.
- Complete my 100 Day Freedom Journal Goal: Publish my first box set.
What would you like to complete before 2017? [reminder]