What a week!
It has been difficult writing, posting and studying. I am determined to post daily until the 31st. Please bare with me as I share other encouraging content. I will continue to aim towards our thinking.
Today is a review day before our makeup weekend. Fortunately, this week has been light. It won’t take you long.
- Christian thinking requires understanding everything about our lives flows from Him. [Day 17: Nothing Without Him]
- Christian should not depend on our own understanding but rely on the certainty of God. [Day 19: Confidence in God’s Certainty]
Put It In Your Pocket
- As God’s child, my life is always better when I reflect Him. [Day 17: Nothing Without Him]
- Reliance in God is a choice I am exercising with my thoughts. [Day 19: Confidence in God’s Certainty]
- Glory to God, Ephesians 3:20 [Day 15]
- Perfect Peace, Isaiah 26:3 [Day 16]
- Nothing With You, Worship Song [Day 18]
- Listen for God’s Voice, Scripture [Day 20]
Pull out your notes or index cards. How is it helping to carry around your thoughts in your head and your pocket?
I recommend writing out your response in a journal. Don’t journal? Go for a walk and take some time to think them through.
How can I pray for you?
Click HERE to view all the posts.
Get the posts by email HERE.