We are nearing the close of our second week. And almost halfway through this month. I pray this is a blessing to you all.
Today is our Week 2 review. All of the references are linked. As a reminder, this is now catchup time for those of you you don’t have much time to read during the week.
I will post short posts over the weekend and resume with more principles and “Put It In Your Pocket” statements Monday.
- Christians must commit to replacing old thinking with righteous thinking. [Day 10: Put Off. Put On.]
- Christians are to make every effort to exercise complete control over one’s desires, actions, impulses and emotions. [Day 11: Self-Control]
- Christian thinking requires observing, evaluating and concluding whether our thoughts are God honoring. And if they are not confess and adjust. [Day 12: Logs Kindling]
- The thoughts of mature Christians are guided by the Holy Spirit. [Day 13: Mind of Christ]
“Put It In Your Pocket”
- Put off. Put on. [Day 10: Put Off. Put On.]
- I am empowered to control my thoughts. [Day 11: Self-Control]
- I am forgiven. [Day 12: Logs Kindling]
- I have the mind of Christ. [Day 13: Mind of Christ]
Pull out your notes or index cards. How is it helping to carry around your thoughts in your head and your pocket?
I recommend writing out your response in a journal. Don’t journal? Go for a walk and take some time to think them through.
How can I pray for you?
Click HERE to view all the posts.
Get the posts by email HERE.