We are nearing the close of our second week. And almost halfway through this month. I pray this is a blessing to you all.
Today is our Week 2 review. All of the references are linked. As a reminder, this is now catchup time for those of you you don’t have much time to read during the week.
I will post short posts over the weekend and resume with more principles and “Put It In Your Pocket” statements Monday.
- Christians must commit to replacing old thinking with righteous thinking. [Day 10: Put Off. Put On.]
- Christians are to make every effort to exercise complete control over one’s desires, actions, impulses and emotions. [Day 11: Self-Control]
- Christian thinking requires observing, evaluating and concluding whether our thoughts are God honoring. And if they are not confess and adjust. [Day 12: Logs Kindling]
- The thoughts of mature Christians are guided by the Holy Spirit. [Day 13: Mind of Christ]
“Put It In Your Pocket”
- Put off. Put on. [Day 10: Put Off. Put On.]
- I am empowered to control my thoughts. [Day 11: Self-Control]
- I am forgiven. [Day 12: Logs Kindling]
- I have the mind of Christ. [Day 13: Mind of Christ]
Pull out your notes or index cards. How is it helping to carry around your thoughts in your head and your pocket?
I recommend writing out your response in a journal. Don’t journal? Go for a walk and take some time to think them through.
How can I pray for you?
Click HERE to view all the posts.
Get the posts by email HERE.31 Days of Christian Thinking Bible Study Blogging Blogging Challenge Christian Life Christian Living Christian Thinking God's Will Peace of God Purpose Pursuing Your Dream The Gospel Transformation Will of God Write 31 Days Write 31 Days 2016 Writing Writing Challenge