Sunday Summary – Week 6
Another week…. The process of posting this is amazing. I really need to write about how posting weekly is motivating and difficult!
On every Sunday, I will share a quick summary of my progress toward accomplishing a life transformation in 2013. My original goal list is HERE. Now it’s time for my update.
Here’s my list of goals (in no particular order) and the summary of the progress I made:
1. I am going to host my first retreat in 2013. I went to my knitting class and learned about a ranch outside of Houston. I called the place and I plan to go see it this week. Praise God!
2. I am going to finish writing a book in 2013. I did nothing on this goal…again. (Double urgh!)
3. I am going to outline the entire bible. I will not begin this until I finish reading the bible in April.
4. I am going to train for a 2014 marathon. I worked out once this week. Not good. I’m ready for bootcamp to start this week.
5. I am going to finish reading 12 non-fiction books this year.
The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg. Okay, this may sound weird by I have a rule about reading books. I don’t drudge through…The Power of Habit started off well but slowly became a chore to read. I will revisit it at a later date, hopefully.
Book #2: Live Visioning by Michael Bernard Beckwith. (currently reading)
6. I am going to knit a folk shawl. I attended an advance class this week. I’m on my way…
7. I am going to have monthly one-on-one dates with my husband, son, daughter and best friend. My bestie and I have a GREAT time. Now to plan for our next gathering.
8. I am going to actively mentor one woman. This week I called, visited, and interacted with all of my mentees. I was blessed beyond words. Tomorrow attend an orientation to potentially be placed as a mentor with a person recently released from jail or prison.
QUESTION: What do you plan to do THIS WEEK to make your dream a reality?
Would you prefer weekly updates? Click here to subscribe.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”